Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cant redeem my point. I try other gift card rather than LOL gift card but doesnt work.
How to fix this. I can still collect point but cant redeem
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
AI answer
Try these checks in order:
Hello,
The specific reward may be temporarily out of stock in your region. However, if you are experiencing the same issue with all available gift cards in your Rewards account, make sure that you are not using a VPN. Then, try redeeming the reward in a different browser using a private browsing window or connect to a different network.
If you are still experiencing issues with redemption, I recommend submitting a ticket directly to the Microsoft Rewards Support team using the link below. The support team will review your request and respond by email within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within that time, please check your junk or spam folders.