Does a winver command confirm that 26H2 is installed?
Windows Update Issues
I downloaded, installed Windows 26H2, but it is not showing in update history
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
3 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
GTS-NJ 1,080 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2026-10-06T15:39:42.5333333+00:00 -
David-M 127.6K Reputation points Independent Advisor2026-10-06T15:40:16.5333333+00:00 Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
This behavior can happen after installing major feature updates. Feature updates are categorized separately under "Feature Updates" in the history list, or the update history log can sometimes be refreshed during a major version upgrade.
To verify if Windows 11 26H2 was successfully installed, you can check your system's current version and build number:
- Press "Windows + R", type
winver, and click OK.
Is the version "26H2"? Is the OS Build "26300.9457" or later?
Looking forward to your reply.
- Press "Windows + R", type
-
Kapil Arya 38,516 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2026-10-07T12:25:02.3933333+00:00 Please check with Settings > System > About. It may be showing 26H2.
The update history might be showing term enablement package or KB5121794 or anything related to 26H2.