Please check with Settings > System > About. It may be showing 26H2.
The update history might be showing term enablement package or KB5121794 or anything related to 26H2.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I downloaded, installed Windows 26H2, but it is not showing in update history
Please check with Settings > System > About. It may be showing 26H2.
The update history might be showing term enablement package or KB5121794 or anything related to 26H2.
Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
This behavior can happen after installing major feature updates. Feature updates are categorized separately under "Feature Updates" in the history list, or the update history log can sometimes be refreshed during a major version upgrade.
To verify if Windows 11 26H2 was successfully installed, you can check your system's current version and build number:
winver, and click OK.Is the version "26H2"? Is the OS Build "26300.9457" or later?
Looking forward to your reply.
Does a winver command confirm that 26H2 is installed?