Scheduled AZ-104 Exam Not Showing on Microsoft Learn Credentials Dashboard

Md. Shourawandy 20 Reputation points
2026-10-06T14:59:17.15+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I have scheduled my AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator exam through Pearson VUE for October 14, 2026.

However, my exam appointment does not appear under Credentials -> Certifications or Upcoming Appointments on my Microsoft Learn profile. When I contacted Pearson VUE support, they verified that the booking exists in their system, but told me that my Candidate/Certification Profile (MS ID) is not synced/linked with my Microsoft Learn account.

Because it is missing from my dashboard, I am unable to view or reschedule my appointment.

Could an agent please initiate a Private Message so I can provide my Candidate ID (MS ID), Registration ID, and Order Number to help link my profile?

Thank you!

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 44,576 Reputation points
2026-10-06T15:54:01.7066667+00:00

This is a community forum not support, try https://aka.ms/CertificationSupport

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.