Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
And yes, there is NO direct link anyone can provide you. You must go through my steps given earlier.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft seems to NOT WANT TO support regular users - I cannot find the live chat link that was fairly easy to find previously. Who can give me the link?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
And yes, there is NO direct link anyone can provide you. You must go through my steps given earlier.
Gerhard, as I told you, this is a forum managed by non-Microsoft staff, and it requires an agent intervention to solve this out.
I wanted to ask if you were able to contact the agent by my steps, since they are the one who can provide you a resolution.
Hi there,
I just wanted to follow up and check whether the steps I provided helped resolve the issue.
If the issue is still not resolved, please let me know. I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.
Hi,
I agree that contacting support is a tedious task sometimes. The forum support provides help free of cost.
If you seek billing support, see this method:
Sales and Support:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/sales-support#
Click Chat Now > Choose Personal:
Method 2 for Tech support is this:
Exact steps to reach support:
I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!
AI answer
Yes. Microsoft support can offer chat, depending on the product and support path.
For regular users, use Get Help on the web and describe the issue. The support flow provides self-help or connects to the most appropriate support option, which can include chat: Get Help on the web
A commonly used path is:
References: