I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK

StrongholdFNAF 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T06:45:52.0933333+00:00

This is absolutely ridiculous for 6 months I've been trying to recover one of my microsoft accounts. It got hacked in April and for six months, I have sent account recovery form, after account recovery form. And I never get a response. I include credit card numbers for things I have purchased on that account. And I DO NOT GET A REPONSE BACK. This is ridiculous. I have been trying to recover this account FOR SIX MONTHS.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Haytham-C 5,630 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-06T20:50:16.9433333+00:00

    Hello StrongholdFNAF

    Thank you for informing us about the issue.

    Unfortunately, as Moderator on this forum, I do not have any access nor authorization to view account information or interfere with the account recovery process. At the moment I can only advise you to fill in the Recovery form again since that is the only method to activate the recovery process. In case you want direct support from Microsoft Support, you can also reach out by the methods below and request further insights:

    • Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support 
    • Select Microsoft 365
    • Click Get Home Support
    • Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
    • Click Get Help and select Contact Support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
    • On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
    • Go to Confirm. Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.