Family safety settings

Layne Carr-Cullison 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T04:41:06.8933333+00:00

How to turn off family safety settings, like i cant even open google because of this

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T12:16:44.7966667+00:00

    Hi there,

    I just wanted to follow up and check whether the steps I provided helped resolve the issue.

    If the issue is still not resolved, please let me know. I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. SD - IA 180.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-06T06:06:43.45+00:00

    Hi Layne,

    This happens when your age in your Microsoft account is set below 16.

    1. Are you an actual adult?
    2. Do you know who the organizer of the Family is? He/She can help you change the Date of Birth, if you are an actual adult.

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.