NVIDIA Inception $5,000 Azure benefit not applied — only $200 shown and support portal inaccessible

Muhammad Haider Ali 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T04:02:59.6+00:00

I am an approved NVIDIA Inception member. In the NVIDIA Inception Benefits portal, Microsoft Azure is listed as offering up to $5,000 in Azure credits for eligible startups.

I clicked Request Benefit directly from the NVIDIA Inception portal. It redirected me to Microsoft for Startups. I completed the Microsoft signup flow, including “Continue without a code” because I was not provided any investor referral code.

However, after signup, my Microsoft for Startups account only shows:

“Unlock $200 in Azure credits”

There is no indication that the NVIDIA Inception $5,000 benefit was applied.

I then tried to contact Microsoft for Startups support, but the support portal itself is not working. I receive these authentication errors:

AADSTS50058: “A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in. The cookies used to represent the user's session were not sent…”

I have also received:

“Selected user account does not exist in tenant ‘Microsoft Services’ and cannot access the application.”

I already tested this in an Incognito session and the same issue occurs.

Can someone from Microsoft please help with the following:

  1. Confirm whether my NVIDIA Inception benefit was correctly passed to Microsoft.
  2. Explain why my account only shows $200 instead of the NVIDIA Inception $5,000 offer.
  3. Fix or manually verify the Azure credit entitlement if necessary.
  4. Help resolve the Microsoft for Startups support portal authentication/tenant issue so I can access support.

I can provide screenshots of:

  • The NVIDIA Inception $5,000 Azure benefit
  • The Microsoft for Startups page showing only $200
  • The AADSTS50058 error
  • The “Microsoft Services” tenant error

Thank you. I am an approved NVIDIA Inception member. In the NVIDIA Inception Benefits portal, Microsoft Azure is listed as offering up to $5,000 in Azure credits for eligible startups.

I clicked Request Benefit directly from the NVIDIA Inception portal. It redirected me to Microsoft for Startups. I completed the Microsoft signup flow, including “Continue without a code” because I was not provided any investor referral code.

However, after signup, my Microsoft for Startups account only shows:

“Unlock $200 in Azure credits”

There is no indication that the NVIDIA Inception $5,000 benefit was applied.

I then tried to contact Microsoft for Startups support, but the support portal itself is not working. I receive these authentication errors:

AADSTS50058:
“A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in. The cookies used to represent the user's session were not sent…”

I have also received:

“Selected user account does not exist in tenant ‘Microsoft Services’ and cannot access the application.”

I already tested this in an Incognito session and the same issue occurs.

Can someone from Microsoft please help with the following:

  1. Confirm whether my NVIDIA Inception benefit was correctly passed to Microsoft.
  2. Explain why my account only shows $200 instead of the NVIDIA Inception $5,000 offer.
  3. Fix or manually verify the Azure credit entitlement if necessary.
  4. Help resolve the Microsoft for Startups support portal authentication/tenant issue so I can access support.

I can provide screenshots of:

  • The NVIDIA Inception $5,000 Azure benefit
  • The Microsoft for Startups page showing only $200
  • The AADSTS50058 error
  • The “Microsoft Services” tenant error

Thank you.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.