Bing Places verification stuck – Request PIN disabled and no response from support

Okamoto clinic 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T02:06:33.89+00:00

Hello,

I am trying to verify and manage the Bing Places listing for our clinic in Japan, but the verification process appears to be completely stuck.

Business information

  • Business name: Okamoto Clinic (岡本クリニック)
  • Location: Harima-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo, Japan
  • Official website: https://okamoto-cl.net/
  • Correct address: Kitahonjo 5-10-11, Harima-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo, Japan

I am an authorized representative of the clinic and manage our Bing Places listing.

The address currently displayed on Bing Maps is incorrect. Bing Maps currently shows the address as:

“5 Chome 10, Harima, Hyogo”

However, the correct address is:

Kitahonjo 5-10-11, Harima-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo, Japan

The “Kitahonjo” portion of the address is missing, and the street number is also incomplete.

I would like to correct the address, but I am unable to do so because ownership verification has not been completed.

I previously tried phone verification, but the PIN code was never delivered. The “Request PIN” button is now disabled/greyed out, so I cannot request another PIN. There is currently no other verification method available to me in the Bing Places dashboard.

I normally sign in to Bing Places using a Google account that is different from the Microsoft account I am using to post this question on Microsoft Q&A. I am mentioning this in case it is relevant to the verification issue.

I have already contacted Bing Places Support twice:

  • The first request was approximately one month ago.
  • The second request was approximately two weeks ago.

However, I have received no reply, no support ticket number, and no automated acknowledgment email for either request.

Our clinic's email system is functioning normally, and we can send and receive external email without any problems.

At this point, there does not appear to be anything further I can do from the Bing Places dashboard.

Could a Microsoft moderator or Bing Places Support specialist please escalate this issue and create a support ticket for us?

If possible, could you also reset the verification status so that I can request a new PIN or use an alternative verification method?

I can provide the Bing Places listing details, screenshots, full contact information, proof of ownership/authorization, and any other required documentation through a private message or other secure method.

For privacy and security reasons, I have not included the email address or account details used to manage Bing Places in this public post.

Thank you very much for your assistance.Hello,

I am trying to verify and manage the Bing Places listing for our clinic in Japan, but the verification process appears to be completely stuck.

Business information

  • Business name: Okamoto Clinic (岡本クリニック)
  • Location: Harima-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo, Japan
  • Official website: https://okamoto-cl.net/
  • Correct address: Kitahonjo 5-10-11, Harima-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo, Japan

I am an authorized representative of the clinic and manage our Bing Places listing.

The address currently displayed on Bing Maps is incorrect. Bing Maps currently shows the address as:

“5 Chome 10, Harima, Hyogo”

However, the correct address is:

Kitahonjo 5-10-11, Harima-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo, Japan

The “Kitahonjo” portion of the address is missing, and the street number is also incomplete.

I would like to correct the address, but I am unable to do so because ownership verification has not been completed.

I previously tried phone verification, but the PIN code was never delivered. The “Request PIN” button is now disabled/greyed out, so I cannot request another PIN. There is currently no other verification method available to me in the Bing Places dashboard.

I normally sign in to Bing Places using a Google account that is different from the Microsoft account I am using to post this question on Microsoft Q&A. I am mentioning this in case it is relevant to the verification issue.

I have already contacted Bing Places Support twice:

  • The first request was approximately one month ago.
  • The second request was approximately two weeks ago.

However, I have received no reply, no support ticket number, and no automated acknowledgment email for either request.

Our clinic's email system is functioning normally, and we can send and receive external email without any problems.

At this point, there does not appear to be anything further I can do from the Bing Places dashboard.

Could a Microsoft moderator or Bing Places Support specialist please escalate this issue and create a support ticket for us?

If possible, could you also reset the verification status so that I can request a new PIN or use an alternative verification method?

I can provide the Bing Places listing details, screenshots, full contact information, proof of ownership/authorization, and any other required documentation through a private message or other secure method.

For privacy and security reasons, I have not included the email address or account details used to manage Bing Places in this public post.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.