Microsoft for Startups verification failed — Program Support option missing in Azure Preview

Sami Mahmoud 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T22:50:06.52+00:00

My Microsoft for Startups business verification failed with “We couldn’t verify your startup.”

I am using the new Microsoft for Startups Preview experience and the documented “Your Microsoft Team → Get program support” option is not available. The Program Support link redirects me back to the same Azure Portal page, and Azure Help + Support only provides general Azure support categories.

Could a Microsoft moderator please escalate my existing startup profile to Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Business Verification for a manual review or provide a secure private channel to submit verification documents?

My startup is legally registered and I can provide company registration documents, domain ownership evidence, and documentation showing the relationship between the legal entity and the SpeedInfer product.

I would also appreciate clarification on what information failed verification so I can correct it.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.