My account has been blocked and I sent 3 different forms to reactivate it

Cristina Sasso 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T19:38:12.7766667+00:00

How can I talk to an operator and get support with my account that it's probably been blocked for a suspicious action

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,835 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T20:14:22.1766667+00:00

    Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

    I understand the issue you have. There is nothing to worry about. I am here to assist. Did anything unusual happen before the issue began? It typically happens when you use a VPN or when the account flags suspicious behavior. To sort out the issue, kindly follow the steps below:

     

    Method 1. Go to this link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2153610

    Then follow the prompts to recover.

    For reference:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/account-has-been-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

     

    Method 2. I recommend submitting a recovery form:

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    Please complete the form and expect a reply within a couple of days.

    Note: If the issue persists, you may reach Microsoft Accounts and Billing support by following the steps below:

    Go to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

    In the search bar, type in your issue, then hit Enter.

    Scroll down to the bottom and select the blue button "Contact Support"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.