New Outlook (desktop)

HanksMom 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T19:07:43.2066667+00:00

I was recently reviewing some emails in my Outlook desktop app. As soon as I would click on one in my inbox and it opens in the reading pane, became read, it would literally disappear before I could even move my mouse/cursor. Yes, I checked my Archive and my Deleted folders - not there. There are so many 'settings' to check and when I checked on them, they were all set the way they were supposed to be and yet it keeps happening! This is extremely frustrating! Can anyone help???? I NEVER had this happen with the Classic Outlook! Thank you!!!!!

My system information:

Device name XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) J4025 CPU @ 2.00GHz (2.00 GHz)

Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.8 GB usable)

Graphics card Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600 (512 MB)

Storage 130 GB of 1.86 TB used

Device ID 1DD4A271-F613-4B7B-A880-14FE3DE7BE8D

Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA053

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

My Windows information:

Edition Windows 11 Pro

Version 26H2

Installed on ‎6/‎2/‎2026

OS build 26300.9550

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.372.0

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.