Activating Microsoft 365

Peter Miller 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T18:34:50.42+00:00

I had a one-time payment Microsoft Office. A month ago I paid to upgrade to a subscription for Microsoft 365. I have spent many, many hours trying to get my Microsoft 365 to activate but nothing seems to work. A paid month has gone by. Getting help is not easy. I'm very frustrated and unsatisfied.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman 27,405 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T19:31:26.31+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    Typically, one logs into https://account.microsoft.com/services using the address you used to subscribe and install from there. Does that not work? Did you start by visiting https://microsoft365.com/setup to register the product key?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.