3 of my email accounts have disappeared from outlook

Martin Cook 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T14:30:05.5833333+00:00

3 of my email accounts have disappeared from outlook I don't want help setting up new email accounts I need help a technical person to come on. line and help me to recover the 3 that I cant see please/

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jayden-P 3,210 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T14:36:33.0433333+00:00

    Hi @Martin Cook

    I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please confirm the following things:

    1. Are the missing accounts still listed in Outlook > Settings > Accounts?
    2. Are the missing accounts Microsoft 365/Exchange accounts or IMAP/POP accounts?
    3. If using Exchange, can you still access the affected accounts using Outlook on the web ?
    4. Do you still see the email data, folders, or messages locally in Outlook, or are the accounts completely missing?
    5. Could you please confirm whether you're able to add the missing email accounts back to Outlook?

    Please answer so I can provide a suitable troubleshooting steps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.