Copilot absent from Onedrive

Prabin Acharya 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T10:20:00.8+00:00

I would like to share an additional update regarding the Copilot experience in OneDrive. While Copilot is working as expected across other Microsoft 365 applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, it still does not appear within OneDrive even though my Microsoft 365 Personal subscription is active. I have also tested this issue across multiple platforms, including a Windows laptop browser, the OneDrive iPad app, the OneDrive Android app, and Microsoft Edge on iPad, and in all cases Copilot is still not visible in OneDrive.

Additionally, I previously used a Gmail account as part of my Microsoft account setup but had not used it extensively; I have since added an Outlook alias email address and made it my primary address, and I removed the Gmail address entirely as I am now fully returning to the Microsoft ecosystem for its features and Copilot functionality.

Am is missing something, or copilot is still not available in Onedrive ?? As per Microsoft documentation Copilot should be available in Onedrive for MS365 Personal user as well.

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.