Microsoft for Startups business verification failed – Program Support option missing

Çiğdem Tunçkanat 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T10:16:24.2666667+00:00

Hello,

I am enrolled in the new Microsoft for Startups experience and currently have the initial $200 Azure credit.

I submitted business verification for TÜRK EĞİTİM VAKFI İKTİSADİ İŞLETMESİ, but received an email stating that Microsoft was unable to approve the request because the business information provided could not be verified.

The email specifically instructs me to contact support through the Azure portal and provide legal business verification documents.

However, the documented Your Microsoft Team → Get program support option is not available on my Microsoft for Startups Preview page. I also tried the official Microsoft for Startups Program Support link. After signing in with the Microsoft account associated with my enrollment, I am redirected back to the same Azure Portal Preview page, where the Program Support option is still missing.

I also checked Azure Help + Support, but there is no Microsoft for Startups or business verification category available.

I can provide official legal and tax documentation confirming the legal entity name, tax identification number and registered address.

Could a Microsoft moderator please route my existing startup profile to Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Business Verification for manual review, or provide a secure channel through which I can submit the requested verification documents?

I do not want to create a duplicate startup application.

Thank you.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.