A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing
Hi,
I will walk through a few steps with you. Some of these are just to help figure out what is wrong, not to fix it right away. So if nothing changes after a step, that is normal. I will keep going until we solve it.
For a single Microsoft account, having two subscriptions i.e., 365 Personal and Family) is impossible. So it is likely that someone else used your card for a Microsoft account.
Are you sure no one else in your family used your card?
How to investigate a billing charge from Microsoft
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/how-to-investigate-a-billing-charge-from-microsoft
Use our troubleshooter to understand why you were charged.
This troubleshooter should route you to a billing agent who should process a refund.
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.