3.5k Startup credits have disappeared and Subscription moved to PAYG

Michael Kyriacou 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T00:44:13.0666667+00:00

Hello, around 3 months ago I join the Microsoft for Startup program for my AI based startup. I was currently on the $5000 milestone with $3500 remaining this morning.

This evening I decided to check my credit balance as due to my usage I should have reached the $25,000 milestone. however I am now greeted with the message "This account can't be used for Microsoft for Startups credits" instead of my credit balance, which makes no sense as I have been using this account for the last 3 months with no issue.

Credit balance from this morning:

Screenshot_2026-10-04_20-33-00

Message from this evening:Screenshot_2026-10-04_20-33-41

Anyone have any idea on why this could be occurring whilst I await a response from customer service? Thanks

P.s. I tried to upgrade my support plan to get a quicker response and it attempted to charge my card.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.