Hi..
Yes.. The following updates were installed prior to this issue appearing..
Build 26200.9445, 26200.9457, and 26300.9457... It first appeared with build 26200.9445... This problem did not exist with build 26200.8875..
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
File Explorer Default Window Flashes Briefly When Opening Another Folder On The Desktop Of Retail Build 26200.9445, 26200.9457, and 26300.9457... It does not happen on the Insider Builds 26340.9506 or 29671.1000..
I have not tried any others..
This issue does not start until approximately 5 minutes after a completed restart or boot.. As though there is a process starting on a delay.. It only happens once at first..
I found that I can duplicate this by opening a TEXT file on the Desktop and then opening This PC..
Or deleting the TEXT file and opening This PC.. Checking the Properties of the Recycle Bin also seems to trigger this.
The File Explorer Window appears briefly and then the actual selected Folder Window opens.. Whether that would be This PC or any other Folder or Folder Shortcut on the Desktop.. I used This PC as an example..
I tried capturing this on a Video Screen Capture, but it happens too fast to appear in the Captured file..
I tried posting this in Feedback, but the Problem Report window fails to open..
Hi..
Yes.. The following updates were installed prior to this issue appearing..
Build 26200.9445, 26200.9457, and 26300.9457... It first appeared with build 26200.9445... This problem did not exist with build 26200.8875..
Hi..
Yes.. The following updates were installed prior to this issue appearing..
Build 26200.9445, 26200.9457, and 26300.9457... It first appeared with build 26200.9445... This problem did not exist with build 26200.8875..
Hi..
Yes.. The following updates were installed prior to this issue appearing..
Build 26200.9445, 26200.9457, and 26300.9457... It first appeared with build 26200.9445... This problem did not exist with build 26200.8875..
Hi!
Was any update installed before this problem occurred?
Please check if the problem occurs with a new user (this is just a test).