I didn’t receive my minecoins I got from Bing rewards

Madison Polk 20 Reputation points
2026-10-04T20:11:41.7533333+00:00

3 days ago I purchased 330 minecoins for 2000 reward points. When the process was put in to get them, it told me to wait up to 24 hours. It’s been 72 and I’m wondering where they went or when I’ll get them.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author

AI answer

2026-10-04T20:11:55.94+00:00

If the Minecoins reward has not arrived after 72 hours, check the reward directly in Microsoft Rewards order history first:

  1. Sign in to the Rewards page.
  2. Select Redeem > Order history.
  3. Find the Minecoins order.
  4. Look for Get code, View code, Order Details, or Resend.

The code or reward details can sometimes be available there even if the email was not received.

If the order still shows processing/in progress or there is no code available after 72 hours, contact Microsoft Rewards Support. Community support cannot verify or resend rewards.

Also check the primary email address on the Microsoft account, including spam/junk folders, because the confirmation email is sent there.

Possible reasons for delay or cancellation include:

  • the reward is out of stock or unavailable
  • redemption was attempted while using a VPN
  • redemption was attempted in a different region than the account’s sign-up region
  • a VoIP phone number was used instead of a mobile or landline number

References:

AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.