Hello,
In what manner are you trying to connect your iPad to your PC? Are you trying to connect to transfer files or something else?
With this information, I can help you better.
I hope to hear back from you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can I get some information on how to connect my iPad to my home computer, have tried several times and can't seem to get them to connect.
Hello,
In what manner are you trying to connect your iPad to your PC? Are you trying to connect to transfer files or something else?
With this information, I can help you better.
I hope to hear back from you.
Welcome Roger Dogger,
Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A Forum. I understand you are having trouble connecting your iPad to your Windows 11 home computer.
To narrow this down a bit:
In the meantime, you can try these steps:
Step 1: Confirm both devices are connected to the same network.
Step 2: Make sure Network Discovery is enabled on Windows.
Step 3: Check that the PC is set to a Private network.
Step 4: If you are trying to transfer files, let us know which method you are using.
Looking forward to your update.