recover blocked microsoft account - signed in using iphone hide me "email id"

Dr Iftekhair Bashar 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T17:39:20.07+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

I need help recovering access to my Copilot account.

I originally signed in using Sign** in with Apple and selected Hide My **Email. Apple created a private relay email address, and my Copilot account appears to be linked to that address.

I am currently unable to sign in, and the account recovery process shows that recovery is blocked.

This account contains important Copilot Projects and saved conversations that I have accumulated over a long period of time. The data is very important to me, and I am concerned about losing access to it.

I still have access to my Apple ID and can provide verification information to prove ownership of the account.

Could you please help me:

  1. Identify the Microsoft account associated with my Apple Hide My Email address.
  2. Restore access to the account.
  3. Advise whether the hidden Apple relay email can be replaced with my primary email address after verification.
  4. Confirm whether my Copilot Projects and chat history can be preserved during recovery.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.