Up load photos from I phone

Denis Jarvis 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T12:32:42.46+00:00

Have windows 10, went to up load photos from my I Phone but the photos on the computer would not open or they have simple disappeared form the computer

Windows for home | Other | Apps
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Brian Tillman 27,400 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T15:35:17.76+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    Describe the process you used completely-every step-and describe what happened with each step. Details matter. I have OneDrive installed on my iOS device and any pictures I take are uploaded to my OneDrive storage automatically. I can then see them on my computer and copy them where I wish. What are you doing?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.