Here are my specs:
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU (8 GB)
Intel(R) UHD Graphics (128 MB)
Storage 417 GB of 954 GB used
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
I am currently using a ROG laptop.
I have tried various solutions online including using the command prompt, the bitlocker, running my computer on safemode, installing latest NVIDIA drivers, using Armoury Crate and updating drivers, running an extended check and unplugging all my things.
My CPU temp sits at nearly 65%+ on idle. and my GPU sits around 40%+, which I think is abnormally higher than what its supposed to be. I have pulled drivers that have shown to be malfunctioning but I'm not sure how to fix them,
drivers shown to had error 219:
The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load.
Device: HID\VID_0B05&PID_19B6&Col02\6&15ae9f2&0&0001
Status: 0xC0000365
The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load.
Device: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A71D&SUBSYS_14D31043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&20
Status: 0xC0000365
The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load.
Device: ROOT\DISPLAY\0000
Status: 0xC0000365
And I also have a minidump folder that I've placed in this google drive link to have access to.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G5JRvsxOOx6WOvRUWi_yaZIm1KMJwt7V/view?usp=drive_link
Please help me.