Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Completing the Introduction to Microsoft Azure Data core data concepts learning path or module does not give an official Microsoft certification by itself.
What completion gives:
- A badge for completing Learn modules
- A trophy for completing learning paths
- The achievement recorded on the Microsoft Learn profile
An official Microsoft certification is earned by passing the certification exam. For this content, the related certification is Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals.
If the goal is certification:
- Complete the related learning paths and modules.
- Prepare for Exam DP-900.
- Pass the exam to earn the certification.
If the goal is proof of completion for the module, use the achievement shown on the Microsoft Learn profile. If the training was instructor-led and an achievement code was provided by the instructor, that code can be redeemed for a course completion badge.
- Certification
- Context HOW TO GET THE CERTIFICATION AFTER COMPLETED THE COURSE - Microsoft Q&A How I can get my certificate after completed the course. If I can't get the certificate that's mean I have wasrting my time to do the course. hopefully I can get quick responses. TQ
- Context How many modules until I complete a course - Microsoft Q&A How many modules do I have to learn before I can get a certificate?
- Context # Introduction to Microsoft Azure Data core data concepts