Feedback Hub's Reliability Remains a Mixed Bag

Jack Platt 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T06:18:25.4366667+00:00

This is a summary of what I like and dislike about the Feedback Hub:

Pros:

1.) Provides good telemetry to communicate problems and suggestions to Microsoft Develpers.

2.) Wide Selection of catagories from which to choose

3.) I like the Real Time Communication that the app provides.

Cons:

1.) Reliability has been unpredictable ever since the days of Windows 10

2.) I have had issues on older PC's with the app crashing, feedback anishing, closing unexpectedly

3.) I removed Feedback Hub from my older Dell Laptop of four and a half years and I can not get it to reinstall from the Microsoft Store or elevated command prompts This is the newer version of Feedback Hub that Microsoft rolled out a few months ago. No matter what I do, I get the error shown below. Additionally, since upgradinig to Windows 11 26H2, the Microsoft Store scripts don't work on my older laptop. On my new desktop, there are no issues with Feedback Hub or scripts.

Jack

Feedback Hub Won't Reinstall From Store

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 936.6K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T06:54:55.2033333+00:00

    Click your Start Button, then just type powershell, and on the resulting list, right click PowerShell and select 'Run as Administrator'.

    Paste this into PowerShell and press Enter.

    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

    When that command completes, close PowerShell and restart your PC to apply the change.

    That process should reinstall the Feedback Hub app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.