Calendar events do not show up in Classic Outlook when migrating back from New Outlook

Rita 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T01:34:25.4466667+00:00

I was using New Outlook but wanted to go back to Classic Outlook. I used the toggle to go back to classic outlook. Email is working fine but none of the calendar events show up in classic outlook. And when I create a new calendar event in classic outlook, it does not synch with gmail (but it does when I use new outlook). Is there something else I need to do to see the calendar events in classic outlook?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. TaoLi 114.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T02:19:05.6766667+00:00

    Hi , classic Outlook’s standard Gmail setup syncs email, but not Google Calendar.

    You can still view it: in Google Calendar, open Settings >> select your calendar >> Integrate calendar, then copy the “Secret address in iCal format.” Keep this link private.

    In classic Outlook, go to Calendar >> Home >> Open Calendar >> From Internet and paste the link.

    This is read-only, so you’ll need Google Calendar or new Outlook to create or edit events.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/calendar/see-your-google-calendar-in-outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.