Hi,
I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing. Could you please tell me the model of the printer you are trying to connect?
What type of connection are you using—USB or Wi-Fi?
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I HAVE SPENT 4 DAYS TROUBLESHOOTING CONNECTION PROBLEMS WITH MY PRINTER. I DO GET AN ERROR, BUT NO EXPLANATION FOR IT. THERE IS NO MORE FIXES TO TRY. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM ALL OF A SUDDEN.
Hi,
I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing. Could you please tell me the model of the printer you are trying to connect?
What type of connection are you using—USB or Wi-Fi?
Thanks.
Windows 11 had been disabling some printers if Windows Protected mode (WPP) is enabled and the printer doesn't support it. (related to recent updates)
Check in Settings / Bluetooth and devices / Printers & scanners and Turn Off WPP if it is enabled. You may then need to reinstall the printer.
https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable-windows-protected-print-mode-in-windows-11.20670/