Cant Access Games - Some one else is playing on my account

lauren wells 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T21:59:01.7933333+00:00

So recently someone was able to get into my account, changed my password. I was able to get back in and I did the following;

  1. set up new password
  2. 2FA .. Check!
  3. email code .. check!
  4. signed out of all devices andd removed the attacker device from under my profile...
**Good right?..Nope not even close.........** 
```   So he/she the attacker used all my **XBOX HOME SWITCHES,** I had 5 so now I cant even take back ownership until November 29th...... I just bought 2k and all my progress is on their. 
   
   *All  yall saying is  no one can help me kick him off my account*.....currently I'm logged in on Xbox but it says someone else is playing. **So i quite LITERALLY CANT DO NOTHING**  I'm sorry i don't wanna wait 2 months to play my belongings. It so sick this can happen an no one can help us the people who created this cant help me get into my game that i spent hundreds on. i NEED SOME REAL SOLUTIONS..
   
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.