Account was locked and now I'm stuck in a human verification loop

Kevin Miller 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T21:19:26.6333333+00:00

My Microsoft account has been prompting me to verify my account and going into this process I was told that my account was suspended (that I don't know why or how) but it says to verify that I am human to unlock the account. I proceed to attempt that however it will not let me move on no matter how long I try. The verification is just simply press and hold and it will not advance any further.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Manoel Barros 22,050 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T00:32:22.2366667+00:00

    Hi!

    Try verifying your identity using a different browser. It could be a bug in your current browser.

    If that doesn't work, visit the site below to check if the account is actually blocked and to find out how to unblock it.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/unblock-my-outlook-com-account-f4ad2701-d166-4d8b-8a6a-9af2a1f8a4c4

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.