Using classic Outlook for Windows in educational settings
Hi Bishay,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
If you want to remove this account from Outlook, you can create a new Outlook profile to remove the account from Outlook.
Note: The steps below apply only to Classic Outlook. If you are using a different version of Outlook, please let me know. I will provide instructions appropriate for the version of Outlook you are using.
Step 1: Close Outlook completely.
Step 2: Open Control Panel.
Step 3: Select Mail (Microsoft Outlook).
Step 4: Select Show Profiles > Add to create a new profile.
Step 5: After creating the new profile, select Always use this profile, and then select the profile you just created.
You can refer to the following documentation for more information:
Create a profile in classic Outlook for Windows | Microsoft Support
After completing the steps above, please reopen Outlook and check whether the issue has been resolved.
I hope this information is helpful.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.