Hi,
Just to clarify: are you accessing the computers via Windows Explorer's network view?
Do the network computers simply fail to appear at first, only showing up after some time?
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Computer A is a wired desktop, Computer B is a wireless desktop, & Computer 3 is a wireless laptop all windows 11 & up to date on all drivers & updates. My access to the hard drives on these computers from one another is intermittent. Anywhere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes I will suddenly get access to all the hard drives again, then it goes away again if I close windows explorer. Does not interfere with the internet connections on any of the computer for accessing the hard drives.
Please help as this is very frustrating when I am trying to get or send a file from one computer to another.
Hi,
Just to clarify: are you accessing the computers via Windows Explorer's network view?
Do the network computers simply fail to appear at first, only showing up after some time?
Thanks.