update issue

C. Colombo 20 Reputation points
2026-10-03T17:16:17+00:00

Why does the reliability monitor show multiple instances of the same update at the same time?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Lester Bernard Reyes 85,835 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-03T18:01:28.71+00:00

Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

Based on the information you provided, Windows Update may be showing multiple entries because a single update can contain multiple components or packages that are processed during the download, installation, and configuration stages. This can result in multiple related entries appearing in Reliability Monitor at the same time. Nothing to worry about. This is normal.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

2 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. C. Colombo 20 Reputation points
    2026-10-05T18:56:30.45+00:00

    Thanks, I understand, but I don't recall seeing this happening on my Windows 10 system.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,835 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T20:31:01.7633333+00:00

    I understand you on that, have you done updating your Windows 11?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.