AADSTS5000228 – Unable to access my Microsoft Fabric/Power BI tenant

JUHI Khatun 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T16:50:47.79+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

I created a Microsoft Fabric Free account for Power BI/Fabric learning and practice.

My tenant domain is BIDashboards232.onmicrosoft.com.

I am unable to sign in to Microsoft Power BI Service or Microsoft Entra Admin Center.

I receive:

AADSTS5000228: Access to tenant is denied

The tenant ID is 33f5187e-93ad-4bf8-803a-9fbadeac1050.

The administrator account is ******@BIDashboards232.onmicrosoft.com.

I am the administrator of this tenant and currently cannot access the tenant to perform any administrative action.

Please check whether the tenant is restricted, incompletely provisioned, inaccessible, or otherwise blocked, and advise whether it can be restored/reactivated.

I can provide the Trace ID, Correlation ID, timestamp, and screenshots privately for verification.

Thank you.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.