A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Best to use the On-line Repair in the first instance. Quick Repair hardly ever fixes anything.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Microsoft 365. Everything, including my automatic renewal is electronic. The only thing I use in the package is Word. It is an active, personal account and I am the only one who uses my computer. There is no administrator. I am reaching out to Microsoft, my vendor, for help. I have windows 10 on my computer.
This is the problem. I cannot open Word. This means I cannot access any of my word documents. Not the ones in Document file or the ones save to my desktop. This is the message I get when I click on the Word icon or any document saved anywhere on my computer. Please respond to my email.
DRD.EXE - Bad Image
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft
Office\root\Office16\AppVisvSubsystems32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Best to use the On-line Repair in the first instance. Quick Repair hardly ever fixes anything.
AI answer
For the AppVisvSubsystems32.dll error, the supported fix is to repair Microsoft 365 first, then reinstall Office if repair does not fix it.
On Windows 10, the repair path can also be:
If Office opens at all after repair, also check for updates: