Family Safety

Tameka Hill 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T14:53:18.5933333+00:00

I am the organizer of the family group, and I am not seeing the option to remove myself at all. I am still getting parental blocks, but I am the only one listed in the group as the organizer; how can I remove this feature or just delete the family safety portion of Microsoft and keep using all other subscriptions?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T15:30:06.9033333+00:00

    Hi,
    This might be due to an incorrect date of Birth set on your account. At https://account.microsoft.com/profile page, can you tell me if you can see the same?

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.