Microsoft account got hacked, and we are unable to contact Microsoft for help

Wally 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T11:06:10.3533333+00:00

I need help with recovering my stolen Microsoft account. I have tried Account Recovery Form, but my email address is no longer recognised. Automated helper options are taking me in circles and not helping at all.

At sign-in, it is returning an error 'We couldn't find an account with that username'. I believe the sign-in details have been changed, and MFA has been assigned to the account, so I am unable to recover it.

I have tried call 1800-624449 number, but it directs back to the online options. And all online options are taking us in circular loop, including chat option.

How to get in touch with human at Microsoft to resolve this issue?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Haytham-C 5,630 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-03T19:42:22.02+00:00

    Hello Wally

    Thank you for reaching out. My sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this situation may have caused.

    As community moderators, we do not have access to users' billing information, subscription details, payment methods, invoices, or account recovery. We also do not have any internal tools or permissions to view, modify, verify, or investigate account-related information on your account.

    I understand that you have tried to recover your account but to no avail, and in order to recover your account, I can only advise trying the Recovery form again since that is the only method to activate the recovery process, and with the 2FA been changed I'm afraid this form may not be able to help, I’d still suggest you try it, but I want you to know that ahead of time so you’re not blindsided

    However, if you still wish to receive assistance with your account, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly through the official support channels, where authorized support agents can securely access and review your account information.

    • Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support 
    • Select Microsoft 365
    • Click Get Home Support
    • Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
    • Click Get Help and select Contact Support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
    • On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
    • Go to Confirm. Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.

    My apologize that I cannot provide more direct assistance in this matter and appreciate your understanding. I hope the Microsoft Support team will be able to help you resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.