A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
PII caution: Since this is a public forum, I have removed some private information to reduce privacy and security risks.
Hello Jaswen Ashley,
I’m sorry you’re unable to save your Word documents because the app keeps signing you out. The 7q6ca tag has appeared in similar Office sign-in cases and may be related to cached authentication data.
Please try the following:
Close Word and all other Microsoft 365 apps. Press Windows + R, enter %LocalAppData%\Microsoft, then rename the OneAuth folder to OneAuth.old and IdentityCache to IdentityCache.old. Restart the computer and reopen Word. These folders will be recreated automatically.
If the issue remains, open Settings > Apps > Installed apps > Microsoft 365 > Modify, then run Quick Repair. Try Online Repair if needed.
Please let me know how it goes after trying these steps, and I'll be glad to continue looking into it with you.