I lost my twisted cape

Aleks 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T09:44:42.1866667+00:00

Hello, I would like to report an issue with a cape being removed from my inventory. When minecraft dungeons 2 became playable I joined and got the twisted cape on both dungeons 2 and bedrock/java edition. 4 days later (when I'm writing this message) I bought minecraft dungeons 1 so that I could get the hero cape. When I logged into my account on dungeons 1 and then joined dungeons 2 I got the hero cape but the twisted cape was removed from my Inventory. I took 2 screenshots before the cape was removed but I can't really prove that the 2 first screenshots were taken by me other than the first one being in polish but the 3rd one shows the essential mod remembering me having the twisted cape (marks it as a minecraft cape because background is gray). (both games were bought on steam)User's image

User's image

User's image

[Moderator edit: Changed tags: Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming ]

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,706 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-03T11:11:08.1166667+00:00

    Hey there, Aleks

    As this relates to Minecraft, and in game content. Please can you reach out to Minecraft support through this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

    This will allow you to reach out to Minecraft support where they can look into what has happened with your missing cape.

    As this question is not supported in this community, I am going to change the tag on this question to not monitored.

    Hope you get this resolved,
    Nathan

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.