still after all steps suggested, i don t receive SOME of my mails

Ifigeneia Moulinou 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T09:29:24.0666667+00:00

I don t receive SOME of my mails, this happened with mails from my chief manager also, so it is urgent for me. I had done all the steps suggested by virtual support even before I have been told. Nothing works. I have already spent more than an hour and a half for all this. I NEED HELP with a human technician, in order that s/he checks on and find what happens. Than you in advance. PLEASE DONT MAKE ME READ FOR ANOTHER HOUR ALL I HAVE ALREADY READ AND DONE. INEED REAL HELP FOR THE ISSUE.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hornblower409 16,075 Reputation points
    2026-10-04T06:55:04.9633333+00:00

    @Ifigeneia Moulinou said

    I had done all the steps suggested by virtual support even before I have been told. Nothing works.

    I understand your frustration. But unless you are in an IT Managed environment, where they can do a full message trace, there is just not anything you can do from your side.

    When the Microsoft mail servers bounce a message destined for your account they are suppose to send a Non-Delivery Report (NDR) to the sender telling them why it couldn't be delivered. You have got to get your hands on one of those NDRs. (It may be in the sender's Junk/Spam folder). That is the only way you can know for sure that the other person actually sent the mail and why the Microsoft mail servers failed to deliver it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. AI answer

    2026-10-03T09:29:39.7366667+00:00

    Since the issue affects only some messages and the self-help steps have already been completed, the next supported step is to contact Microsoft Support directly for a live support session.

    Use this path in Outlook.com support:

    1. Open Outlook.com support by selecting Help on the menu bar and entering the issue.
    2. If the self-help results do not resolve it, scroll to Still need help? and select Yes.
    3. If sign-in is also a problem, use the separate support entry point provided there.
    4. A support agent can then review the issue further.

    Before starting the chat, prepare these details so the case can move faster:

    • That only some emails are missing, not all mail.
    • That messages from an important sender, including a manager, are affected.
    • That rules, filters, forwarding, Junk Email, and Focused/Other checks were already completed.
    • Whether the missing messages are from specific senders only.
    • Whether those senders receive any bounce-back or rejection notice.

    If a sender’s messages are specifically not arriving, one documented check is to review blocked senders, rules, and junk settings. If everything there is already correct, support review is the appropriate next step.


    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.