I dont want more AI, is it time to leave windows?

Anath 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T08:53:48.6333333+00:00

I don't really want a useless at best and malicious at worst AI making this worse. Cortana was a MASSIVE failure and was incompetent to do anything. Can Microsoft commit to an AI free version without the useless tech than ruins the experience while ruining the planet? Also trying to defend this AI is not welcome so keep that to yourself. If we cant have it AI free, anyone know a good OS?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Virginia M 42,155 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T10:07:06.1966667+00:00

    Hello, I’m Virginia.

    AI seems to be the way forward for many Companies, not just Microsoft so I doubt they’ll offer an AI-free version of their services. Personally we should have the option to disable AI.

    As we’re a user-to-user forum Microsoft will not see your comments/suggestions. I would recommend sending Microsoft feedback via the app - Windows key + F key or via the web:

    https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.