Cnanot see Watchdog entries
Windows 11 system hangs
Windows 11 hangs for about 10 or more seconds every so often and input is frozen. This only started a few weeks ago and my guess is that a Windows 11 update may have caused it. Are here any diagnostics I can use to trace this?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
2 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2026-10-03T07:15:12.3033333+00:00 Please check to see if your PC is producing any small Watchdog dump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.
Open Windows File Explorer.
Navigate to C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports
If there are any Watchdog dump files in the sub-folders of that folder, copy the files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.
Then post the link here to the zip file, so I can take a look for you.