YouTube ui formatting issue directly linked to a specific account.

Mercury Stars 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T01:58:05.9333333+00:00

On one of my YouTube accounts, the videos are directly connected together and the titles and YouTuber names are smaller, there is also a huge space on the side of the website. I am on iOS on mobile and I am using the YouTube website on Google Chrome, so I know that there are always some code rotting issues on YouTube that I have learned to adjust to, but this format is really annoying and I hate looking at it. I went into another account and the formatting issue wasn’t there, I also I am on mobile so I cannot change the formatting with things such as website extensions or adblockers.

IMG_0832

This is an example (ignore all the sims 4 videos this is all I use that particular account for), it is pretty hard to look at and very annoying.

[moved from Microsoft Edge | Other | iOS]

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.5K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-03T10:01:05.9533333+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.