Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Post/ask in a Google Chrome/iOS forum:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On one of my YouTube accounts, the videos are directly connected together and the titles and YouTuber names are smaller, there is also a huge space on the side of the website. I am on iOS on mobile and I am using the YouTube website on Google Chrome, so I know that there are always some code rotting issues on YouTube that I have learned to adjust to, but this format is really annoying and I hate looking at it. I went into another account and the formatting issue wasn’t there, I also I am on mobile so I cannot change the formatting with things such as website extensions or adblockers.
This is an example (ignore all the sims 4 videos this is all I use that particular account for), it is pretty hard to look at and very annoying.
[moved from Microsoft Edge | Other | iOS]
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Post/ask in a Google Chrome/iOS forum: