Windows Activation State, Not Active. (0x004F213) and (0x80041023)

Oscar 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T23:06:02.3133333+00:00

I got in contact with an agent and we went through a multi-step process troubleshoot and redownloading a Windows 11 ISO file. I now have a completely clean computer and signed in with the correct account associated with my product key purchased through the Microsoft Store. Before the Windows Install, the Error Code prompted was (0x004F213), but after the install, I was prompted the Error Code (0x80041023).

I did unfortunately have to buy a new CPU and Motherboard lately due to a Windows Repair Loop. The CPU was the issue and my originally computer is in pieces.

I have the confirmation email associated with the correct account and my purchase history also shows proof. Is there any easier way of getting the product key because I'm tired of troubleshooting.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.