Upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 and then back to windows 10

HARRY PANNU 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T18:47:26.2666667+00:00

I downloaded windows 11. I couldn't do any thing there so I reversed it back to windows 10. Now my screen recording is not working which I had no problems before. No help from Microsoft.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. HARRY PANNU 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-04T20:10:56.51+00:00

    I already tried that. Game bar is still on. Capture is on. XBOX is on. Nothing that that helped. I turned of and turned it on again but no change. I am not a technical person that is why it is hard for me to figure it out myself and asked for help. When I click windows and G nothing happens. When I open XBOX it tells me my account is different than Microsoft account. It was not like that before. So something happened when tried to upgrade to windows 11 and back to windows 10. XBOX was there when I bought the brand new windows 10 computer. I am lost.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. HARRY PANNU 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-02T19:53:08.2666667+00:00

    When I upgraded to windows 11 I could not do any thing. I could not click on any thing mouse was going all over. So I bought a physical mouse to reverse back to windows 10. I had XBOX so I was using GAME BAR to record screen and it is not doing anything. I am lost.

    Was this answer helpful?


  3. Airbus A350 8,190 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-02T19:34:06.99+00:00

    Hello,

    What app are you using to record your screen? Do you use OBS, Game Bar, or different software?

    With this information, I can help you better.

    I hope to hear back from you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.