NEED HUMAN HELP - Can't log into Microsoft 365 admin center

Mika M 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T15:21:19.04+00:00

I need human help. I have paid for a Microsoft 365 app subscription for business, but I can't log into the admin center. I also can't get the help I need calling customer support. I CAN'T SPEND ANOTHER WASTED HOUR ON THIS PROBLEM! The customer service experience is atrocious. At this point, I just want my money back. I have paid for something I can't use, I can't get help with it, I can't reach a person. This is ridiculous.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | MacOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Lin v 1,465 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T15:46:57.95+00:00

    Hi Mika,

    If you've paid for a Microsoft 365 Business subscription and can't access the Microsoft 365 admin center, while also being unable to get support through normal channels, a few things you may want to try or check:

    • If you have tried accessing the Microsoft 365 admin center using your personal Microsoft account, this may be the issue. Try signing in with the work account (often the *.onmicrosoft.com account) that was included in the initial welcome email Microsoft sent when the Microsoft 365 Business subscription was first purchased.
    • If you cannot sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center at all, even when using the correct work account, or if the issue is related to multi-factor authentication (MFA), you may want to try the following:

    1/ Look for another administrator

    If there are other global administrators in your organization, they may be able to help by resetting authentication methods, or reviewing your account status in the Microsoft 365 admin center.


    2/ If you are the only administrator or only user

    Since this is a community forum, I unfortunately don't have access to your subscription, tenant information, billing records, or account details, so I can't connect you directly with a support representative or process a refund.

    You may consider using the workaround of creating a trial tenant solely to submit a support ticket.

    Here's how you can do it:

    1/ Go to Microsoft 365 Business Plans & Pricing | Microsoft 365 (select "Try for free" in an enterprise subscription).

    2/ Follow the instructions provided to create a trial tenant.

    3/ Once the new tenant is created, go to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center > Help and Support to submit a support ticket, requesting to speak with the Data Protection Team on behalf of your original tenant.

    4/ In the ticket description, you'll need to clearly explain that you're trying to regain access to your previous Microsoft 365 tenant as a single admin and that you need help from the Data Protection team.

    Here's a message you can use or adapt:

    "Hi, I can't currently access my previous Microsoft 365 tenant as the only global admin."

    I created this new tenant only to request assistance. I kindly ask you to connect me to the Data Protection team to verify my identity and help me regain access to the original tenant.

    This is urgent as I rely on Microsoft 365 for my work and have been unable to operate for several days. I am available to provide any documentation or verification necessary to support the recovery process."

    Important Notes:

    After access is restored, you can create a separate support ticket with the billing team from the original tenant to discuss your options for cancelling the subscription and requesting a refund review, if needed.

    I hope the information provided will help guide you in the right direction.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.