I bought MS/Office on 6/15/2023 as a lifetime subscription and can't log on

Tzvi Yisrael 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T12:43:54.25+00:00

I have the invoice here and when I go to find any product key or subscription online it tells me I have a subscription that ran out in 2025! and wants me to upgrade. What do I do and how can I get on? UP until today have been running Word and Excel on my desktop without a problem and now I get "I have to upgrade my Office products." What is going on?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 937K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T13:18:42.13+00:00

    1

    Open Word, then go to File - Account.

    ON that window, do you see the Email associated to the Microsoft account used for the Office licence?

    2

    Is it possible you have more than one Microsoft account, if so, log into any Microsoft account you may have on this link (https://account.microsoft.com/services/), do you find your Office licence listed there, if not, click Billing on the left, are you able to find the purchase details of that perpetual Office licence listed there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.