I want to verify if my computer has a factory-loaded OEM version

Nishantha 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T09:42:05.95+00:00

I want to verify if my computer has a factory-loaded OEM version of Windows 11. Please explain how I can check this.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T10:14:24.0966667+00:00

    1

    Click your Start Button, type cmd then right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'

    Run or paste this command and hit Enter:

    slmgr.vbs /dlv

    Please post a screenshot of the resulting dialog

    2

    Download the free ShowKeyPlus app from the Microsoft Store.

    Please provide a screenshot of that app window and please hide any product key in the screenshot.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. ApexNáV 370 Reputation points
    2026-10-02T11:45:46.75+00:00

    You are going to buy laptop with OEM loaded windows and want to confirm it?

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.