@Ibrahim Ibrahim It looks like you have a digital licence given the last characters of a product key. The only way for a digital licence transfer is to use the activation troubleshooter, which you did use.
If you selected I changed hardware and it did not display a previous system to transfer the digital licence then you need to contact Microsoft support directly. (I assume you bought the licence from the Windows Store)
Use the Get Help app in windows and search the phrase billing then select Contact Support at the bottom of the window. There will be a couple more filters to select then you should see Chat with a support agent in your browser.
You must have the account details for the Microsoft account you used to buy the digital licence.
I realise you only updated the bios but it looks like that has been detected as a hardware change.